Find Out How We Can Help You Call For A Free Initial Consultation

September 2019 Archives

Can I keep my children from my ex for not paying child support?

It can be a challenge for many custodial parents to receive child support in Minnesota and elsewhere. Despite a court order for child support being in place, your ex might not be paying what he or she is supposed to pay. This can understandably be frustrating and create a financial hardship. If you are not getting child support, it can be tempting to take matters into your own hands, but what are the repercussions to this?

Not all accusations of abuse are true

Nobody can effectively argue that domestic violence is not a problem in Minnesota and the rest of the United States. Abusive spouses and parents threaten the safety of their partners and children every day. However, we at the Huson Law Firm, PLLC, are also aware that some people make false accusations of abuse. You may be interested in learning how a false accusation of abuse can affect you in a family law dispute.

Email Us For A Response

Find Out How We Can Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy